Drone Solution Services Pte Ltd officially has announced the commencement of its Centre of Drone Excellence activities which will be highlighted at its presentation booth at the Unmanned Systems Asia 2019 expositions which will be held April 9-11, 2019 at the Changi Exhibition Centre in Singapore.
The Centre staffed with engineers from a myriad of drone related disciplines including mechanical, electrical, mechatronics, AI, acoustics/sonar and robotics engineering represents the local interests of international companies having advanced aerial, undersea and terrestrial based drone technologies and associated products; providing them with marketing, sales, technical presence and engineering support in greater Asia.
For those entering the Asian marketplace the Centre “takes the ouch out of new market entry”, offering a plethora of services;
- Product & technical presentations; holds (new) product demonstrations,
- Client pitches; undertake product training and gives customer (technical) support
- Administratively arrange governmental formalities and legalities for Members
- Provides full administrative infrastructure and support staffing including office space, meeting/ conference/demo and board rooms
- Coordinates Member trade fair, expo and congress participation, infrastructure and staffing
- Provides multi-lingual staff with Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Thai, Burmese, French, Italian, German, Dutch & English skills
Drone Solution Services Pte Ltd is a privately-held Singapore company engaged in researching, designing, developing, manufacturing, marketing, selling, licensing and patenting proprietary intellectual property right related to Unmanned Systems Technology (“UST”) products.
The Company was formed with an undertaking to facilitate the improved scientific development of UST’s with a vision to make drone technology universally available and accessible to society at large as well as in the commercial arena; and to promote the widespread use, acceptance, and integration of drone technology for humanitarian aid usage and for the overall betterment of the general public.
Drone Solutions is in a constant pursuit of excellence through technological innovation and novelty enabling it to provide bespoke and advanced state-of-the-art unmanned aerial (“UAS”), unmanned underwater (“UUV”) and unmanned ground (“UGV”) solutions across a diverse range of industrial segments.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?